July 10, 2011

Crystal.

Since we couldn't make it to all of Ray's heatstroker games, I decided to let Ray do his guy thing and Addie and I took a ride up to Crystal with my parents. Addie rode in the truck with my dad and my mom and I rode up in her new prowler. As always, it was absolutely gorgeous. The wildflowers were stunning and oh my goodness, they smelled so good! I wish there were a way to bottle the smell up and put it on a blog. It was fabulous!








My parents were dancing with Addie and she was loving it!
She was laughing right out loud... it was so cute!




And we of course, had to put Addie's name in a tree to document her first trip to Crystal.
(Sorry all you tree huggers out there... the tree will be fine.)


No comments:

Post a Comment