October 21, 2011

Today.

Little Miss Addie had quite the day today.
Kinda sad, kinda funny, depends on how you want to look at.

She got her first "boo boo" today.
She was on one side of me and my laptop was on the other.
She dove across my lap and landed face first right on the edge of my laptop.
There were tears.

I decided to get my camera out to document this "first" 
Since the first time you smack your head on a laptop is something everyone wants to remember.
Mostly, I was bored.


As I was taking a picture of her "ouchie" she leaned so far forward she smacked her head on my camera.
How I didn't see this coming... I don't know.
But there were more tears.

Later, I gave her a spoon to play with (as I always do while cooking dinner). I left the room for a half a second so I'm not sure what she did, but I'm assuming she gave herself a good ol' whack. 
 And again... more tears.

She must have decided she really needed some good R&R because she kinda made her bath turn into a hot tub...
 If you know what i'm sayin.

Kinda reminded me of this....


I'll leave you with some more pictures.
I can't help it. She was making some funny faces.




No comments:

Post a Comment