You have the funnest little personality and you love to laugh.
And, oh boy, do I love to hear you laugh.
Sometimes you snort while you are laughing. It cracks me up every time.
Sometimes you snort while you are laughing. It cracks me up every time.
You are starting to get into everything. You leave no drawer, cupboard, or basket unturned.
But it is fun seeing you explore everything. Not so fun picking it all up, however.
You walk a little bit more, and get a little bit better every day.
Your dad and I have you walk back and forth between us and we clap when you make it to the other side.
So now, whenever you reach where it is you are going you start clapping.
Your favorite toy is still your stoller. You push that thing all over the house.
You are a pro at climbing stairs.
I used to be able to put you in your room and you would play while I did laundry,
but now you are out the door, around the corner, and up the stairs before I can even load the washer.
You are getting really good at feeding yourself, but you are really picky about what you will eat.
So far you will consistently eat bread, peanut butter sandwiches, quesadillas, and yogurt.
You are still a tiny little thing. Weighing in at around 18 pounds.
But your legs are starting to chunk up. Maybe not compared to other babies, but for you they are chunky. And I love it.
I bought you some shorts for the summer and I can't wait for you to wear them because your little leggers are so stinking cute.





Dani she is so adorable! I can't believe she is walking!!
ReplyDelete