September 13, 2012

Engagements.

So WAY back in July my brother got married!
He seriously found the cutest girl ever and they are PERFECT for eachother!
They asked me to do their engagements and Alyssa's Bridals and the amazing Jessica McCallister from Flourish Photography did their wedding day. Her and Ray were good friends in high school and she is so stinking cute! She did an amazing job! But more on that later.
I still can't believe that Brett and Alyssa trusted me to do their pictures. I know they are no where near the quality that a professional photographer could have done, but I sure had a lot of fun doing them.
Here are some of my favorites...





















5 comments:

  1. DANI!!! What do you mean you can't believe they trusted you!? You did such an AMAZING job! You got some talent girl! Oh and Addie is darling! I love that she wears those glasses! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...stop it!! You did awesome!! They look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out amazing! Nice job girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Those are great!! I want you to take our pics while you guys are here in Dec. We haven't done family pics since I was prego with Mason. It's time Dani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete