Addie Pants hit her 18 month mark last friday. I took her to the doctor today...
18 Month Stats:
Weight: 20.10 pounds
5th percentile
5th percentile
Height: 31.25 inches
52nd percentile
52nd percentile
Head: 19 inches
90th percentile
90th percentile
In some ways I am loving this phase, and in other ways I'm not.
She is constantly learning new things, it is so fun watching her figure things out and her version of all the new words she is learning.
BUT she is also starting to throw fits. Lots and lots of fits. Definitely not my favorite.
Anyways, here is what she is up to lately....
- She is turning into a little mom. She loves playing with dolls, and puts blankets on everything and tells it "night night". She couldn't get enough of my cousins new baby. She wanted to rock him and kiss him and give him his binky the whole time we were there.
- She still doesn't eat much, but loves feeding other people or animals. Especially the animals (they are usually much more willing to eat whatever it is that she is giving them)
- She LOVES her crib. We can barely spend the night anywhere else because sucks at sleeping if she isn't in her crib.
- She is down to one nap a day, it is usually about 3 hours long.
- She has started wearing 18-24 month clothes, but most of them are too big. But her 12-18 month stuff is too small. Not sure what to do about it, except just let her clothes sag off of her for a while.
- Her favorite words right now are "stuck", "grammie", any kind of animal sound, "oh no, what di da do?" (What did you do?), "it's cold", "it's hot" (then she blows on whatever it is to cool it off), "here ya go", "its cute", "it's pretty", and my personal favorite... "ew, kuh kuh"
- She knows where her belly button, nose, eyes, mouth, and tongue are. But if you ask her at the dinner table she isn't satisfied until she has touched everyones nose at the table.. no matter how far they have to lean for her to do it.
- She has everyone wrapped around her little finger and we sure do love her!
I took her out to take some pictures yesterday. Ray usually come with me. He is an expert at making her smile, but since he isn't here at the moment I decided to give it a shot myself. Didn't really work.
She either wanted to squat like I was...
Or she was busy looking at the leaves on the ground...
Or at something else off in the distance...
Or right up in my face trying to grab the camera...
Or just definitely NOT smiling...
So, I called my mom in for reinforcement. But all she did was say it was too cold, picked Addie up, at which point Addie did finally say "cheese", and we decided to go home.
So not the best photoshoot ever. But I'm still pretty sure that I have the cutest baby EVER!
And no, I'm not biased at all :)








She is SO CUTE dani! And her outfit is adorable. I love that sweater
ReplyDeleteOh those pics are too cute!! I love them and I love her skirt!!! You have such a darling girl! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is SO stinkin' cute!! I think the pictures turned out darling.
ReplyDeleteDani I LOVE these pictures! Especially the one where she's squatting or the one where she's looking at the leaves or the one where she' not looking at all or the one where she's up in your face, oh that's all of them. But actually my SERIOUS favorite is the one of her with her obviously adored grandma! So cute good job!!
ReplyDelete