We started out Christmas Eve in St. George. Marie did a present pass for all the kids. Addie loved it... mostly the bows. I think she took the bow of off every single present.
Then we headed down to Cedar for some bowling! I love this tradition. We always have so much fun!
Addie was my little good luck charm. Every time she bowled for me she got either a strike or a spare.
Her very first time however... After the celebration in the picture below, she got really excited and started chasing the ball down the lane. I don't know if you guys have ever been out in the lanes, but they are SLICK!! I found that out after I started chasing after her and we both ended up on our butts. Wish someone would have gotten a picture of that!
After bowling and a nap for little miss we went straight to my mom's house for the Christmas Eve party. Where Santa was nice enough to take time out of his extremely busy night to stop by and say hi!
Addie has never really seen Santa before and she wasn't really sure what to think...









No comments:
Post a Comment