February 26, 2013

Valentines Day.

This year for Valentines Day, Ray surprised me with a little getaway to Brian Head.
It was perfect. And this guy... you guys have no idea how lucky I am to have him.
I'm so mad that I didn't take any pictures, but it was so much fun. Big thanks to Tanya for keeping Addie for the night.

But before we went gallavanting off into the mountains, we had a little announcement to make...




 Yup, little miss is going to be a big sister. My due date is October 3rd and we couldn't be more excited.
It was a little earlier than I had planned on telling, but I couldn't have hidden it much longer anyways. I just get too sick. (Boo!) And I already feel like I'm starting to show. (What the?!)

So that's what's been going on around here. I've been getting a lot of flack for how bad I've been slacking with this here blog, so I hope to kick it up a notch. Hopefully more updates soon!

7 comments:

  1. Yay!!! That's awesome dani! Congrats:) sorry you're so sick! But honestly I felt like I was showing a lot sooner this time too. Like pretty much as soon as I took the pregnancy test! Haha so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congrats! That's so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best news ever!!! So excited for you girl!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having. Sorry you are sick! You are one strong momma! Love ya! Oh and your valentine card...super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!!! so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats to you guys! That's awful you get so sick, best of luck trying to feel better! You guys make beautiful babies so I bet you are excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations that is really exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete