March 14, 2015

Bubby Turns One.


The night before Easton's birthday, Ray got his car all put together and I blew up some balloons. (It's a lot harder than it looks). We had the kitchen all decked out for when he woke up. He didn't notice the car at first and went straight for the balloons, but once he noticed the car he loved it. Addie was a good big sister and pushed him around and around and around in it. Later when Ray got home from work we ate pizza and let Easton have his first cupcake. Let's just say he wasn't really a fan.... He cried actually. It's a hard life, ya know. I wish I cried when someone tried to make me eat cake ;). Anyways, it was a good day. I can't believe our little bubby man is already a year old. We sure do love that happy little man!



















No comments:

Post a Comment