March 19, 2009

First Blog

Ray has officially started baseball which means he's gone a lot for road trips so I figured now was a good time to start blogging! I'll just go ahead and catch you all up on what we've been doing for the last little while. First things first, we got married September 20, which means we have been married now for 6 beautiful months (and loving every minute of it). We are both going to school at SUU. I am majoring in Accounting and working at the Leavitt Group; Ray is doing his pre-requisites for pharmacy school, and of course, playing baseball. He applied to two pharmacy schools and got accepted to interview at both so now we just wait until the letters come. Don't worry I'll fill you in when we get the news :). He is also having a fabulous baseball season and the newspapers have dubbed him "Mr. Everything." Which is definitely true. (Back off ladies--he's mine). So as you can see, life is pretty darn good for us right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment