We got the letter today. Ray got accepted into Idaho State University's pharmacy program. This means that we will be moving to Pocatello, Idaho in August. I'm kinda freaking out considering that I have never lived anywhere but Cedar my entire life, but I think it will be a good experience and I'm super stoked for Ray! Pharmacy school is about 4 years so we will be there for awhile.... CRAZY!!
Dani! I haven't talked to you in forever! But..i just found your blog :) that is so awesome that ray got into pharmacy school..that's so exciting. We'll have to go to lunch or something before you move though!
ReplyDeleteHey guys, just blog hopping and found your blog. That is so exciting that Ray got into Pharmacy school. Im glad you will have a blog so we can keep in touch when you move far far away from good ol Cedar ;)
ReplyDelete