The blessing was really neat, it was absolutely beautiful up on the mountain, and it was so nice to be able to spend time with family!
- My Dad -
After we were done getting the cows we went to see the new colts. Most of the time the baby colts are scared of people and will run to their mom's if you get close, but one little guy is the exact opposite. He loves people, and will coming running up the minute he sees you. You have to be careful though because he's a biter... If you turn you back for one second he'll get ya. On the way there my cousin Tanya was telling us about names that her and my brother Casey had picked out for the new horses and Ray randomly blurted out... "Is it Jeff?" We all started laughing and the name kind of stuck. So here is "Jeff"...
Going in for the kill...

DANI! I caught your blog seconds after you posted - lucky me. Then I brought Garrett over to read - lucky us. I wish we were in Cedar too and could have spent some time together! We're missin Utah. .. I'M missin Utah, Garrett's tough :) Garrett's reaction to the blog was "Ray on a horse? That is so weird. Wait zoom in, I bet he's wearing tennis shoes. I like the SUU pride. Wait, they named a horse after my dad?" haha we laughed, looks like you two are having a blast! I was thinking about you this weekend because I just got a horrible nightmarish "trim" that turned into a karate chop to the front of my hair. Not really what I was hoping for as I'm growing it out ya know! Is your hair getting back to what you want?! It takes forever!!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys love your new ride~!!
Miss you!
I was thinking the same thing... Ray is becoming quite the cowboy:)
ReplyDelete