March 27, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy

1. My husband...
Don't know what I would do without him.

2. My family...
Every single last one of them. They might be a little crazy sometimes, but they're mine and I love 'em!


3. Country music...
It's just who I am.


4. Strawberry popsicles...
Sooo Yummy!
5. Friends...
Especially the really good ones; the ones you know that no matter what they always have your back :)


6. A new pair of jeans...
Oh man, jeans are so fun! Thanks mom! :)


7. Sunshine...
Summer can't get here fast enough!


8. Baseball...
I was thinking about this the other day and I'm pretty bummed that I will never get to see Ray play baseball again. I guess that's what softball is for?


9. The leaves in the fall...
The mountain doesn't get much prettier than when the leaves start changing in the fall.


10. Laughing...
Any and all sorts of laughing. Laughing so hard you almost pee your pants, or just laughing because you remembered something funny that happened a long time ago.


(Inspired by Stephanie Webb)

2 comments:

  1. Ahh.. Cute! I also LOVE a new pair of jeans. Good Happy Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. It was really good to see you.

    ReplyDelete