Ray plays on like 5 softball teams. One of which is co-ed.
(I'm sure you can guess where this is going)
(I'm sure you can guess where this is going)
Anyways, the other day one of the girls didn't show up, so guess who had to fill in...
Yup, yours truly.
Yup, yours truly.
I wasn't too bad at hitting, but the rest was pretty sad.
Ray said no matter what I did he wouldn't be embarrassed (but secretly, I think he was).
So the last couple of days we have gone out to the softball fields to practice, and Ray is a pretty darn good coach.
I can throw the ball much further and with better accuracy, and my batting stance has definitely improved.
He is so patient and so cute with me and he makes it a lot of fun.
And I love the fact that I get to participate in something that he loves to do.
But I'll tell you what, it works out muscles I never knew existed before.
For instance, you know how you can throw out your back? Do you think it's possible to throw out your butt?
Because I swear that's exactly what I've done.
No wonder guys bums always look so good in baseball pants...
But I'll tell you what, it works out muscles I never knew existed before.
For instance, you know how you can throw out your back? Do you think it's possible to throw out your butt?
Because I swear that's exactly what I've done.
No wonder guys bums always look so good in baseball pants...
That's fun! We should get a game together when we are all in Delta! Then do our race with the girls too, I will totally win!
ReplyDelete