May 04, 2010

Graduation...

The big day finally came and I graduated with my Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
Now just a Masters Degree and a big hairy CPA exam left... fun stuff.

Here's some pictures of me and my peeps....




My Big Brother is always so supportive...


Necia graduated with her MBA. She is such a little smarty-pants.


Ray had finals he had to take up in Poky so he wasn't able to make it.
I sure did miss him.

At the end of ceremony they had a special musical number.
A few of the professors and the Dean of the business school have a little band and they played us a song called the "School of Business Blues".
It was hilarious!



And last but certainly not least... this is the darling cake that my mom ordered for me.
It was so stinkin' cute. I absolutely loved it!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Graduating is the best feeling in the world! I hope your having fun in Cedar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey We saw you at your graduation while you were walking! Brady's brother graduated in the same group as you!! Congrats and good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! You're almost there, but halelujah for being done with your BS! Wish we could have been there, and tell your mom WOW good job on her adorable cake! We don't know what our schedule is as of now, but looks like we're trying hard to get up for the softball all-nighters. Will you and Ray both be there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!! Come back so we can play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 05, 2010

    hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats again Dani! I'm sorry Ray wasn't there that stinks. I love the cake too!

    ReplyDelete