We went home a little while back and spent a week in Cedar.
While we were there we did all sorts of fun stuff.
We went up to the Mountain.
Hiked Angels Landing.
Ray helped the Old Phat Guys win their first game.
Went to the Lake.
Ray played in the Summer Games Softball Tourny.
I went to Ashlee's baby shower.
And we went to the Rodeo.
I spaced out on taking pictures and didn't get a single picture at the lake, at the summer games tournament, at the shower, or at the rodeo.
Lame.
But below are all the fun facts of the stuff I did get pictures of........
Miss Hunter did love the pictures of the baby birds. She said, "wheres the mama bird?" and "OOOH I want to hold them."
ReplyDeletethanks
That is my life story... always forgetting to take pictures!! Sounds like you had a good time while you were back though! :) Glad everything is going great!!
ReplyDelete