I just want to give a quick shout out to the mom's in my life.
Mom:
Thank you so much for all you do and have done for me over the years. Being a mom now myself I realize how much love you have for your kids and all the sacrifices you have had to make. You are such a beautiful, strong person, and I am so grateful for the example that you have set for me in my life. I cannot even begin to put in words all the thanks that you deserve and I just hope that one day I will be able to repay you. You are such an amazing grandma and you have helped me so much on my new little journey of motherhood. I seriously would be lost without you. So thank you, thank you, thank you.
Marie:
You have raised such an amazing son. I am so unbelievable lucky to have him in my life. He is such a good dad and loves his little girl beyond words. He makes me proud to be his wife and the mother of his child. I believe all of your daughter-in-laws feel the same way. You should be so proud to have raised such fine boys. You always show so much love for everyone around you and I admire that about you. We are so lucky to have you in our lives.
Happy Mother's Day from us all. We LOVE you!!
This Mother's Day was my very first mother's day and it was fabulous.
I woke up to a rose from my dad.
I'm so lucky to be a mom to this little sweetheart!
Happy Mother's Day to all you mommy's out there!!
This Mother's Day was my very first mother's day and it was fabulous.
I woke up to a rose from my dad.
I got to hang out with my mom all day. We went to dinner with the whole family. And after a fabulous week in Cedar, I got to come home to my wonderful husband and these waiting for me on the counter.
I'm so lucky to be a mom to this little sweetheart!
Happy Mother's Day to all you mommy's out there!!



Cute bow:)
ReplyDelete