Our little miss Addie is one week old today.
Crazy!
I can't believe it's already been a week. I was honestly scared to death to have a newborn baby, but now that she's here I don't want her to get even one day older.
I am so in love with how tiny and cuddly she is and all of her funny little facial expressions. I could just sit and watch her all day long. I love every minute with her... even the "3 o'clock in the morning I'm so tired I need toothpicks to keep my eyes open" minutes.
So far...
1. She pretty much sleeps through the night. Only wakes up every few hours to eat.
(I hear this doesn't last, but I will take it while I can)
2. She is such a good eater. Only takes her 10 minutes to get the job done.
3. She has a bunch of rookies for parents, but she has done a good job at learning to deal with us.
4. She only cries when she's hungry or getting her diaper changed. She doesn't like the cold wipes... brrrr. (We have a wipe warmer on the way)
5. She loves when Ray bounces her like this... (haha)



She's so darling Dani! I love her already!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!
ReplyDelete