Our little baby is growing up so fast. I can't believe it has been four months already!
Four Month Stats:
Height:
23.75 inches
37th percentile
Weight:
12.5 pounds
25th percentile
Head:
41.8 centimeters
75th percentile
At four months she....
Smiles Constantly.
Spits up A LOT
Drools a TON
Blows spit bubbles with all this drool.
Blows spit bubbles with all this drool.
Is quite the little talker.
Is ticklish on her feet.
Loves her bink.
Hates her carseat.
Hates her carseat.
Loves to grab my hair (I think I will be bald by the time this phase is over)
Likes my camera. If we want to get a picture of her looking away we have to hide the camera, otherwise she will just stare at it. She won't smile at it, though, unless someone else is there helping me out.
Likes to look at herself in the mirror. Especially when she is standing.
Loves to stand up. With a little help of course.
Rubs her eyes when she's tired.
Is a good napper.
Still wakes up at least once in the night to eat.
Still has the biggest, most beautiful blue eyes.
Fits into the majority of her 3-6 month clothes. Some are still too big.
Can roll from belly to back, but has yet to roll from back to belly. She hates being on her belly so I don't see this happening anytime soon.
Is very intrigued when I brush my teeth.
Loves her little giraffe. She hugs it and tries to eat it.
Tries to shove everything in her mouth.
When I am holding her, she has to be touching whatever is in my other hand.
Always laughs at her dad. He loves it.
Is scared of the noise our garage makes when it opens and closes.
Puts her arms in the air when she wants to be picked up.
Likes to Skype with her grandparents.
Hangs out with me all day while her dad is at work/school.
Is such a good baby! Still hardly ever cries.




Oh Dani! She is such a DOLL! She is getting so big! She is doing so much...How FUN! I love her earrings too! :)
ReplyDeleteshe is gorgeous Dani:) so happy for you two, still can't believe you are a mama! haha
ReplyDelete