Sometimes we do crazy things like buy a new car completely out of the blue, totally spur of the moment.
Isn't she pretty? I'm kind of in love.
Sometimes, my sweet little husband does things like take me to Idaho Falls (in my new car), where he lets me eat dinner at my favorite restaurant (bet you can't guess which one it is), and then takes our little family to a minor league baseball game. All his idea. And it was such a fun night.
Know any minor league baseball teams in your area? Just buy one of these puppy's and you can get a free ticket....
By the way, did you notice anything different about little miss Adelaide?
Yup, she has pretty little earrings in her ears!
We got them pierced Monday. I meant to post pictures. I took the camera in and everything. But Ray, who was supposed to be my photographer, decided that he didn't want Adelaide to think that he had anything to with this "torture" as he called it. So he stepped out of the room. The big baby. :)









Love your new car! and.. of course your cute little Addie looks adorable with her new earrings! Glad you guys are doing so well.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE her earings! I would have been your photographer! :)
ReplyDelete