January 05, 2012

Birds Eye.

We had to move Addie's crib down a couple notches.
She pulls herself up on everything and I was paranoid that she was going to fall right out.
I can't believe she's getting so big.

We got a video monitor as a gift.
Ummm... yeah, it is fabulous.
We used to just set it in the crib with her and she wouldn't bother it,
but now she just plays with it the whole time and won't go to sleep.

So I decided to make a little shelf for the monitor and now we have the birds eye view.
Love it.
But you wouldn't believe how often I catch her doing this....



And this....




or even just this...



Little Stinker!

So glad we can now properly use our little monitor!

3 comments:

  1. haha! That's great! I would always be spying on her

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's SO cute Dani! I feel so sad I have only seen her once! Thanks for the Christmas card!Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is she!? Thats too funny. I really think they're so much smarter then we think they are. haha She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete