My sister-in-law does this and I am TOTALLY copying her.
Sorry, Kailee.
But I think it is a really fun way to remember the little details that might not be big enough to make it onto the blog otherwise.
So here we go....
1. She is a dancing maniac. If music is on she dances.
She will even stop mid crawl and bounce her cute little bum. It is so fun!
2. My mom bought her a stroller/walker and she pushes it all over the place.
I can't believe she is getting so big. She will be walking any time now.
3. If you start singing "patty cake" she will clap along.
4. She is the pickiest eater in the history of all babies.
Okay, maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but I can't get her to eat
anything but the Gerber graduate treat things.
Kind of a pain.
5. She has started sticking her tongue out a lot.
I have no idea why, but she is starting to get chapped lips.
No fun.

Those pants are the sweetest thing ever! She is a doll, Dani!
ReplyDelete