April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday to the sweetest, happiest, most beautiful little girl I know!
I can't believe it has already been a year. You have grown and changed so much it boggles my mind.
I love you so so much and I am so glad we have you in our lives!
You seriously are the sweetest little thing. You LOVE people. Everywhere we go you smile at anyone and everyone who walks by. I talk to at least one random stranger everyday because you draw them in with your cute little two-toothed smile. (Yes, you still only have two teeth, but those top four are looking pretty promising. They should be coming in any day now.) One day at Walmart you wouldn't quit smiling at a guy in a wheelchair. I'm sure most of the time he just gets random glances and people trying not to stare or make eye contact. But you made him laugh and he was still smiling when he left the store. I hope you never lose that smile.

You are walking around everywhere now. You always want me to put you down so you can cruise around. When we chase you around the house you even kind of run. Sometimes you do the funniest little thing where you have both your arms straight down and you sort of hunch your shoulders when you walk. It makes me laugh every time. But when I put you on grass, you freeze. I don't know what your deal is, but your balance gets about 1,000 times better because you really don't want to fall down. I get a kick out of watching you stand there like you are stuck in cement. You funny little girl.

You love to laugh. If anyone around you is laughing, even on TV, you usually join in. I love it.
I love that your favorite place to sit is on my lap, and I love that you have started running over to give your dad hugs when he gets home at night. (But I'm pretty sure he loves it more)
I love it when you dance, and I love it when all you want to do is cuddle.
But mostly I just love you.
And I am so glad that you are mine.

Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! I can't believe it's already been a year! Happy Birthday Addie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday cute little Addie!

    ReplyDelete