Stats...
Height:
29.75 Inches
75th percentile
Weight:
18.13 Pounds
12th percentile
Head Circumference:
46.8 Centimeters
90th percentile
At 12 months she....
- Is eating TONS better.
- Loves strawberries.
- Is down to 2 bottles a day. We're working on getting that number to zero.
- Has started drinking cows milk and seems to like it. We honestly don't think she notices a difference between it and formula. Easy transition for us.
- Waves hi and bye.
- Says "hi" all day long. Even to people in the grocery store.
- Laughs whenever anyone else laughs. Sometime I have laughing wars with her.
- Pretends to talk on the phone.
- Points at everything. Especially the chandelier in her room. She wants to touch it every time she wakes up.
- Is turning into quite the little cuddler. If that is even a word. She lays her head down on my shoulder almost every time I pick her up. I love it.
- Has started trying to eat with a spoon. But she doesn't get to do it very often because she makes a mess.
- Sometimes when she drinks out of her sippy cup, she will get way too much in her mouth and ends up spitting most of it back out.
- Her hair FINALLY lays down flat.
- Does not like grass. We went to Ray's softball tournament in Boise this weekend and I layed a blanket out on the grass for us to sit on... she would not get off the blanket. It was fabulous!
- Is still in size 3 diapers.
- Is in between 6-12 month and 12-18 month clothes.
Dani she is ADORABLE. Can't believe all the things she is doing! And I can't believe she's still in size 3 diapers ha - Julia has been in 4s for ... a while now... haha. Love her smile, she is mini-miss-congeniality!
ReplyDelete