May 03, 2012

One Year Photoshoot.

Addie's one year pictures have driven me bonkers.
I took her out for round one up in Pocatello.
The wind was blowing and it was freezing. 
The balloons were going everywhere and Addie was crying the majority of the time so I didn't feel like I got very many good pictures. 

So I decided to try for round two here in Cedar. 
Once again the wind was blowing and balloons (and Addie's hair) were flying everywhere.
We tied the balloons to Addie's wrist, snapped a couple of pictures, turned our backs for two seconds, and the balloons were gone.

Talk about frustrating. 
I am definitely not feeling a round three, so I decided to just use what I had.
Turns out they weren't so bad.

Round One:







Round Two:







5 comments:

  1. Dude. These look good. You're gettin some talent up in herr. I love it! You just keep getting better and better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani! They look so good! You are really good at this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so sweet! where did you get her DARLING little jacket???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love round 2! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete