June 22, 2012

A little bit of everything.


1. I have to start out with a little Father's Day shout out to this guy:


Who ever knew that stud-muffin baseball player I dated in college would turn out to be such a good dad? He's amazing and we sure are lucky to have him!

2. These little piggies got painted for the first time...



3. We did a day down in Mesquite, and Addie got some good quality cousin time in...



4. My mom is insistant that Addie play the piano, so we are starting her out young...




5. Speaking of starting out young...



6. Ray's team took 1st place in the Summer Games...


7. I ran the Summer Games 5k with my mom, mother-in-law, and Ray's uncle joined us at the last minute. We had a ball!




8. I took pictures of this pretty gal the other day. It was so fun! Isn't she gorgeous??








No comments:

Post a Comment