Addie baby hit her 15 month mark a few weeks ago. I dropped the ball as far as doing a post goes. So this is more like 15.75 months. But hey, it is better than nothing.
15 Month Stats...
Weight:
19 pounds
5th percentile
Height:
30.25 inches
30.25 inches
50th percentile
Head:
47.5 centimeters
47.5 centimeters
90th percentile
Right now she....
Is constantly learning new words. I swear she learns a new word every day.
Right now her favorites are she says "Ohhhh!!", "mmmm", "preee" (pretty), "no", "woof woof", "boo" (moo), "hi", "tee" (three), "baby", "vroom", "num, num, num" (when she eats), "ba ba" (ball), "tank chu" (thank you), "nigh, nigh" (night, night), uh oh, bye bye, "chidey" (chickens)
She knows what a cow, horse, and dog say.
She is obsessed with animals. We really need to take her to the zoo. She would love it.
Gets excited when we count to five. She says "yay!" and claps everytime we say five.
Copies everything I do... sneeze, cry, laugh, touch up paint, hammer, wipe off my hands, etc. etc. etc.
Waves bye bye
Blows kisses
Is finally starting to give real kisses! (Love this)
Gives high fives and knuckles
Still isn't a very good eater
Loves to chew on ice (she must get that from her dad)
Loves to brush her teeth
Loves my mom and will go to her over anyone else. She cries when my mom leaves, but never when I leave. The little stinker!
However, she is really starting to like my dad. He takes her to see the chickens, and cows, and horses.
Still takes two naps a day.
Is really into sunglasses right now. If you have a pair on she will steal them from you, and she actually keeps them on and it is so cute!
Is really into sunglasses right now. If you have a pair on she will steal them from you, and she actually keeps them on and it is so cute!
She seems to be adjusting to this move quite nicely. She's doing a lot better than I am.

She is so stinking cute!!! I wish brax would wear sunglasses! I think little kids look so cute with them on! She is getting so big! So glad all is well... I guess as well as it can when you don't have ray right there with ya! You are such a great wife and mom!
ReplyDelete