We're back from yet another week in Cedar City. But not for long. We are in the process of packing up our house right now and I will be moving down next Monday. Life is crazy right now, but we love it.
Anyways, Ray played in the Heatstroker two weekends ago. I forgot my camera, so I didn't get many pictures. I only got to watch a few games due to the fact that I now have a child who thinks she needs to sleep at night. And the games I did get to go to, I didn't get to watch much. But Addie sure had a lot of fun with her cousins!
After that, it was off to Cedar to help with Brett's wedding. Which was gorgeous by the way! (Post to come)
We got to see Grandma and Grandpa's new chicken coop. Addie loves the chickens!
That's all for now. My next post will probably be from my couch in Cedar City.
Later Gators!


She's getting so big. Oh my goodness she's adorable! That's so great you're going to be back in cedar!
ReplyDelete