November 04, 2012

Dentist.

Addie had her first visit to the dentist on Halloween.
I know, who on earth takes their kids to the dentist on a day meant for scarfing down as much cavity causing candy as possible. Well, we do, I guess.
Not to mention that we took her over to my mom's house right before, where my mom gave her a lovely packet of fun dip, and we went to the dentist with a bright blue mouth. Awesome.

Anyways, it actually went amazingly well. The dentist we chose was so great! The whole office was dressed up for Halloween and it was so cute! They had the cutest little stuffed animals with dentures in their mouth and Addie loved brushing it's teeth with the giant toothbrush.

They were fast and easy and so great with Addie. I'm so glad it wasn't traumatic like I somewhat expected it to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment