Birthday's are the best, aren't they?
One day of the year where everyone celebrates YOU and the day you came into this earth.
Our first year in Idaho, my parents drove all the way up to Pocatello just so they could take me to lunch for my birthday.
This year, my friends from Idaho drove all the way down to Cedar to spend the weekend with me.
They had been planning it for weeks with Ray. I was seriously shocked when I opened the door and saw them standing on the porch!
Best Friends Ever!!
(See what I mean about birthday's? They rock!)
We watched Vampire Diaries, a whole lot of Duck Dynasty (have you seen it? You should watch it)
We also went shopping in St. George and played hairdresser for a night.
Kaci has never dyed her hair before, but I think it looks great!
Before and After
Not very drastic but still looks great!
We tried to but red in Sheila's hair but it didn't really show up.
But what did show up looked awesome.
She is going to go to a salon and get it done for reals.
On Sunday morning we made crepes and hot chocolate..
and they were delicious! and then it was time for them to go home :(
I already miss these girls like crazy!
They are seriously the best friends a girl could ask for.
No drama, no competition. Just love and support all around.
Thanks so much for coming girls! I wish we still lived closer!





Wow! Those are good friends! Happy Birthday by the way (from a not so good friend who missed it! ha) Glad you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteI love finding good friends like that. Glad you had a good birthday!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a great day!!! That is so neat they would surprise you like that! What neat friends!! Oh and I don't know if I could live without duck dynasty! Ha best show to come out in a long time! Happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteOh great! I almost forgot about Duck Dynasty! I don't know how I could! On the list for Mike to download now! :) We miss you being here whenever I want to see your face! Heres to more spontanious trips in the future! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my heck!! They are the best!! How fun!! I miss you all!
ReplyDelete