April 30, 2013

Two Year Stats.

Weight:
24 lbs. 5 oz.
18th percentile

Height:
34.75 inches
74th percentile

Head:
19.5 inches
93rd percentile

So pretty much she is still tall and skinny with a big ol' noggin.

There are things I absolutely love about this age, and things that I absolutely do not love about this age.
She is learning everything so fast! 
She knows her colors pretty well and she can almost count to ten.
She is talking up a storm. I find myself having to spell sometimes so she doesn't know what we are talking about.
She can dribble the soccer ball like a champ and she loves to "be so strong"
If she see's something cool, she isn't content until everyone around her has acknowledged how cool it is.
She is pretty much the best at throwing fits. Yup, she's got that one down packed.
(I tell you what... this terrible two thing is the real deal.)
However, she is also the very best at giving hugs.
And she loves to cuddle. And I love that she loves to cuddle.
She finally has hair.
She LOVES to swing, pretend to drive the car, and "race" her bikes.
She love, love, loves her "cowby" boots. Would wear them every single day if I would let her.
She is so sweet and gets her feelings hurt whenever we get mad at her. Which seems to be a lot lately.
She has really good manners. Always says please, thank you, and excuse me.
We are working on potty training. Sort of.
We just love her. Don't know what we would do without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment