- We are SO ready for this baby to be here. About 2.5 weeks left, but I would be thrilled if he decided to make his debut before then.
- I am in total nesting mode. I love it. I wish I had this much drive and energy all the time!
- Addie is excited to have a baby brother, but she is also sort of confused. She thinks that I am baby brother. I was going through some of his clothes and she says, "those won't fit you!" Or when she see's a baby, "Mom, there's a baby... like you!" She's in for a bit of a shocker.
- Addie hates sleeping in her bed right now for some reason. We put her to bed and she grabs her blanket, pillow, and stuffed animals and makes herself cozy on the floor. Every single night.
- I told Addie one time that she probably shouldn't say the word "stupid" because it wasn't very nice. It really stuck with her. Now anyone who uses the word finds themselves in BIG trouble. I get in trouble a lot.
- Russ (Ray's brother) and Denise, who live up her in Boise have a "mouse hole" under their staircase. It has a curved doorway. The entry way to Addie's playroom also has a curved doorway, so she thinks she just has a giant "mouse hole" and she loves to play in there. Most people get really confused when she asks them to come into her mouse hole.
- Every night at bed time Addie says "Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, good night, I love you" about 50 times. She also likes to give big hugs, little hugs, big kisses, and little kisses. It is quite the process.
- She knows the words to "Timber" by Kesha and it is so stinking cute when she sings it.
- She is obsessed with her birthday and wants it to be her party every day. Less than two months until her real birthday.. it should be a lot of fun this year.
- She got a kitchen for Christmas and loves it. She asks us a few times a day... "you wanna see my kitchen?" I'm really glad she likes it, but I have to admit that I am a little tired of seeing her kitchen ;)
February 25, 2014
Tuesday Tidbits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment