Little Miss had her first day of preschool today. She has been waiting for this day for a very, very long time. We went to an ice cream party to meet her teacher a couple of weeks ago and she was devastated that I stayed with her. This morning on the drive over she said, "Mom, are you going to leave me this time?" She was so glad that I said yes. (Little stinker) Although she did say she would miss me. (Thanks babes)
When I got her out of the car she actually took the time to give me a hug and a kiss and then she RAN in the door waving goodbye on her way. She is my little social butterfly and she LOVES kids so this will be so good for her! She hasn't stopped talking about her teacher since she's been home.




No comments:
Post a Comment