The Eastonator hit 6 months on Sunday. Basically he loves life, and basically I love him. I cannot get enough of his chunky little legs, and I am obsessed with kissing his cheeks. Anyways, we took him to the doctor yesterday and he had to get 4 shots. No fun :( I sort of thought he was a big dude--turns out he's not so big (except for his head).
6 Month Stats...
Weight:
16 pounds 1 oz
20th percentile
Height:
26 inches
20th percentile
Head:
44.5 centimeters
82nd percentile
At 6 months he.....
Is still super happy and smiley.
Loves to talk. Most of the time it's a squawk that sounds like a sick bird.
Can sit up by himself for short periods of time.
Likes to play with his toys.
Shoves everything in his mouth.
Isn't much of a mover. He pretty much just stays wherever I put him. No rolling, or scooting.
Thinks Addie is pretty funny.
Likes to suck on his bottom lip.
Likes to suck on his bottom lip.
Is starting to be a little more picky with his food.
Has the stinkiest poop on the face of this planet. Seriously, it's nasty.
Takes two long naps (around 2 hours) and one short nap every day.
Sleeps through the night.
Goes to sleep on his own. In his bed, his swing, or his car seat.
Loves his blankets (swaddle blankets)... mostly he likes them in his face.
Puts his arms up when he wants to be picked up.
Is such and easy, sweet baby. We are so lucky he is ours!
I would normally do a 6 month photo shoot, but we are getting family pics done next week so I will just use those. That and he's not very good at sitting up yet so these will have to work....






No comments:
Post a Comment