Our little hunk hit 11 Months today!
At eleven months he....
Is so happy... all the time. He smiles so big it takes up his whole face.
Started crawling normal, but he still throws in the army/worm crawl every now and then.
Is so hard to get dressed, or to change his diaper. He rolls over and crawls away every time.
After I get his diaper off he rolls over and crawls away super fast but he always stops, looks back to see if I'm chasing him and laughs.
Pulls himself up on everything. Anytime I'm sitting on the couch, I usually have a nice view of his cute little face poking over the cushions.
Likes to play games on my phone or the iPad. He will let me play with him forever, but as soon as Addie tries to play with him he gives her a good whack!
We had to move his crib down and but gates on our stairs.
He puts anything and everything straight into his mouth.
He loves to play and laugh.
He is a good eater. He eats just about everything and a lot of it!
Has 4 teeth. Two on bottom and two on top.
Takes two naps a day. Usually 1.5 to 2 hours each.
Has the longest eyelashes ever. I want to steal them.
Can say dada, mama, ah-duh (addie), and the other day he copied us when we said "dun, dun, dun"
He likes everyone but he still loves his mama the most.
He is the sweetest little guy and he brings such an amazing spirt to our family. We couldn't love him more!


No comments:
Post a Comment