I remembered this morning that I usually do a little Valentines Photo Shoot, so we dressed them up and took them out to take some pics. The whole thing lasted 15 minutes tops, but I am so glad we did them. My little people are so stinking cute!
Later that night I did a mystery dinner. We had heart-shaped pizza with heart-shaped pepperoni, heart-shaped watermelon, a salad with heart-shaped cucumbers, pink cookies and chocolate covered strawberries, and some yummy shirley temples for drinks. I printed off some menus, and they ordered everything all randomly without knowing what they were going to get. It was cute and fun. I didn't take any pictures. One of those times where I decided just to live in the moment instead of trying to capture it.
After dinner we doorbell ditched the kids and left some presents on the door.
It was fun celebrating with the little people this year. I love that Addie is old enough to understand holidays now!







No comments:
Post a Comment