I am always so grateful for any chance that we get to go to the temple and I think that we are so blessed to have so many so close to us.
August 05, 2009
Idaho Falls Temple
Today after Ray was done with work (his whole half hour of it) we got ready and headed to the Temple in Idaho Falls. It was about a 45 minute drive, so pretty much the same as from Cedar to St. George. As you can see it is a very pretty temple and there were flowers everywhere! They started building this temple in 1939 and dedicated it in 1945. There is also a temple in Rexburg which is about 25 minutes past Idaho Falls that was just barely dedicated in 2008. I think we will go check that one out next time... They are all so beautiful!
I am always so grateful for any chance that we get to go to the temple and I think that we are so blessed to have so many so close to us.

I am always so grateful for any chance that we get to go to the temple and I think that we are so blessed to have so many so close to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment