
School starting also equals LOTS of homework. Ray has set up base on the couch and I have taken over the dining room table. Our evenings usually consist of one or two episodes of "Seinfeld" or "Law and Order" and then just silence and the occasional turning of a page. Oh, and we usually take a break to eat dinner... But we have decided that we lucked out by having our living room, dining room, and kitchen all merged into the same room so that we can still be in the same room while we study :)
Our schedules are pretty much opposite... On day's that Ray's classes start at 8, mine don't, and when mine start at 8, his don't. It hasn't seemed to bother us though, so either we've learned how to be extra quiet when we get ready, or we've just learned to sleep through the noise... I'm thinking its the sleeping...
All-in-all life in Pokey has been pretty darn good so far. We're making friends and having a lot of fun just hanging out with eachother. It's easy to say that when the weather is nice but I hear the winters are brutal up here so we'll see how we feel about it once it starts getting cold. :)

I love the Welcome to Idaho sign. Every time I drive past it I remember that I need to take a picture of it! Maybe I will have to steal yours. I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever! We need to plan something soon!
ReplyDeleteWe're glad things are going well in Idaho!!!
ReplyDelete