So, Ray is hilarious. For those of you who don't know, he LOVES Michigan Football and has for a long time. They played their first game of the season on Saturday and Ray was so excited he could hardly wait. As you can see from the picture below he decked himself out in blue in yellow for the game and even broke out his cool Michigan cups. You would think that we were having a party or on our way to the "big house" or something. But we weren't. It was just me and him hanging out on the couch. He definitely takes full advantage of any chance he can get to support his team.
Dani, when I first read the title of this blog, I thought that you were talking about BYU...haha I recently started a post about Going Blue, in honor of BYU football, and then I read it...and realized it was not about BYU at all. But I liked the post anyway! :) haha
ReplyDelete