November 12, 2009

Birthday's

Ray's birthday was October 28th and mine is November 11th... exactly two weeks apart, so we've been celebrating a lot of birthday's around here lately. Ray turned 25 and for his birthday we went to Pizza Hut for dinner (his absolute favorite food in the whole world) and then Alan and Emily came over for cake and ice cream and games.


It was my 21st birthday and my parents came up just to take me to lunch! I was so surprised and it was so good to see them! We went and ate at a little Mexican restaurant here in Pocatello and then I drove them around and showed them the town. They only stayed for a couple of hours but I was so excited! How cool is that, that they drove all the way up here just so they could see me on my birthday? Later Ray and I went to Lava Hot Springs and then ate at a Thai restaurant and then made chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

Birthday's are always so fun and it's kinda fun for us to be able to celebrate them so close together :)

1 comment: