November 05, 2009

Wanted: Big Green Garbage Can

So, I'm sitting in class today and I get a text from Ray that says... "Any idea where our big garbage can out front went?" I figured he would find it in a couple minutes, that it had just blown down the street or something... But, no... it is really gone. Ray remembered the last thing that he threw away so he walked down the street looking into garbage cans trying to find ours, but no luck. So, when I got home from school I called the Sanitation place to find out the number of our garbage can, and then I walked around the street trying to find our big green bundle of joy. Still no luck... Hopefully we find it because I really don't want to have to pay for another one, but I'm sure all of our neighbors are getting a kick our of watching us check out everyone's garbage cans :)

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI!!

    Hope it's a fantastic one, I'm sure it is because you have RAY to help make it so! You're so beautiful and bright,you deserve the best so!!... go tell Ray to take ya shopping :)

    see you over the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete