I am taking all online classes this semester up until now I haven't had a job. Which means that most days I had absolutely no reason to leave the house.... I was going crazy! So I decided to get a job and now I am a server at Chili's. I started last week and finished up my training on Wednesday. I started serving on my own yesterday and I go back in tonight for some more fun! Let's just say that it is nice to finally be interacting with the outside world again!

How exciting! I know how you feel sometimes I don't talk to anyone in a day. I guess you could count Brighton, but not really. Good Luck with the new job. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's great Dani! I know Garrett was going crazy when he wasn't working too. There's something to be said for staying busy I guess! How cool that it's chilis- you and Ray will have a legacy. Hope it's fun!
ReplyDelete