August 16, 2010

Funny Lady.

We had one last hoorah at the lake to finish up our fabulous summer.
Ray's brother bought a boat and has been so nice to take us out whenever we are in town.

Ray's mom, Marie, came with us and she was cracking us up.
I was taking some random pictures when Annica flagged me down, pointed at Marie, and then at her eye. I was confused for a minute but when I finally figured it out I started laughing and snapped a picture. Marie seemed just as confused as I was so I showed her the picture and she just kind of giggled. I figured, at that point, that she knew what was going on and didn't really care to fix it. It wasn't until I asked her how it happened that she finally figured out what was going on. Oh, Marie.... We sure do love ya!

Needless to say we all got a pretty good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment