Final Stop...
Los Angeles, CA
This was definitely the warmest stop on our trip and we took full advantage.
We started off both days at the beach where we did some boogie boarding and soaked up some sun.
The waves were huge so I didn't last very long on the boogie board but Ray took 'em like a champ!
The waves were huge so I didn't last very long on the boogie board but Ray took 'em like a champ!
Then we did some "back to school" shopping (ha), caught a movie, and went to another baseball game.
We found tickets for $4. We were back behind left field and it was so fun because everyone back there knew eachother. We think they must have season tickets and go to almost every game. The people were chatting with the security gaurds, and the security guards knew everyone by name.
We thought it was pretty cool.
Go Dodgers!
We took this picture in the middle of the game because Ray thought it would be cool to have all the players on the field. We didn't want to get in anyone's way which is why we are squatting and looking all goofy.
This was such a fun road trip and I'm so glad that we got to do it!
Thanks to my fabulous husband for making it happen... I love you Ray!

that was like a huge flashback to my childhood! We went to all of those places growing up. I can't believe how beautiful the west is! I'm so glad you guys are living it up!
ReplyDelete