August 08, 2010

Mt. Rainier.

Stop #3...

Our next stop on the trip was our first camping stop.
We stayed in the Ohanapecosh campground at the base of the beautiful
Mt. Rainier


Our campground was snuggled in a forest of trees that were almost as big as the ones in the redwoods... and that is a big almost.




While we were there we took a couple of hikes up to some waterfalls.
Both were amazing. I couldn't get over how blue the water was.
One was pretty close to our campground and the other was closer to the top of the mountain.



Some other sights we saw... (This was such a pretty place!)





2 comments:

  1. So Pretty! Send me your email. Mine is stephinawebb@gmail.com I will send you those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love the sexy leaf over the face picture. Only a couple more days.... can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete