We had another ultrasound last Tuesday at 19 weeks. I love getting ultrasounds! It is so fun being able to take a peek at our little girl. It's only been 4 weeks since our last ultrasound, but it was crazy to see how much she's grown. This time was extra fun because she is starting to show her personality.
First, she made sure to let us know that everything was going great in there...
But when we tried to look at her face, she decided that she didn't want her picture taken and put both hands in front of her face. The lady doing the ultrasound was pushing and poking to try and get her to move them, but she would just swat at it.
She's gonna be a stubborn little thing :)
As for me...
I'm finally over my "morning sickness", or night sickness in my case.
I can kinda feel her move now. Not distinct kicks, but more of a stomach churning.
My hair is falling out by the buckets.
And even though I am scared to death of being a mom (I'm afraid I'm going to be horrible at it),
I get more excited every day for her to get here.
oh don't say that! You're gonna be an awesome mom! But thats so exciting!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry- I will make sure you do it right! ;)
ReplyDelete