December 18, 2010

Jazz vs. Heat

For Ray's birthday I got him tickets to the Jazz vs. Heat game in Salt Lake. 
(This was partly selfish because I kinda have a thing for Lebron James... well did)

We did a little bit of shopping, ate some yummy food at Chipotle, and then headed over to the game.


It was a really fun game. It stayed really close up until the 4th quarter, but the Jazz did end up losing. The crowd "booed" Lebron every time he got the ball, and Ray joined right in. 

I've been on the verge of booting Lebron out of my favorite player spot ever since he started acting like a big baby -- seeing him in person didn't really help his case, as I thought it would. So let's just say that the boot has officially been made and Darren Williams has moved up to my number one spot. 

Go Jazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment