December 30, 2010

Family Pics.

For those of you who don't know, both (yes BOTH) of my brothers are getting deployed in June.
My mom wanted some family pics before they leave, so over Christmas break we all tried to throw on something that matched and we called up Tanya to see if she would come snap some pictures of us.

The pictures turned out great; however, I am not too fond of them because I look chunky and pale. But we are going to get more after the baby gets here so hopefully I will look a little bit better by then.

So for now, just look past my chunky-paleness and see what a cute family we have :)






1 comment:

  1. These pictures made me so happy b/c I wanted to see your cute little belly!! I knew you'd be a cute pregnant girly! We are so excited for your baby to come!! Since I'm not having anymore I might be annoying about other people having babies, sorry. :) Love you both!

    ReplyDelete