This weekend we went to Boise for a softball tournament.
Kyle and Sarah Melling drove up from Cedar and we all stayed and Tyler and Laura Hogge's house.
It was a lot of fun. I managed to leave my camera at the house for the majority of the trip. Luckily Laura had hers and snapped a few pictures.
The boys played three games and lost them all. Brutal.
We (the girls) watched their first game and then headed over to the farmers market. It was the biggest one I had ever been to and there was lots of yummy stuff.
Later that night we went to Bufalo Wild Wings to watch the Michigan game. You know how Ray is about his Michigan games.We were there for the entire 3 hours and 45 minutes of the game. I felt really bad for our waitress. Oh well. It was an intense game and Ray would have died if he would have missed it.
And yes, Ray picked out her little cheerleading outfit all by himself.
I had no idea he was even ordering it.
I love that they have the exact same look on their face!
Sunday morning Addie woke up before everyone else... weird. I was playing with her trying to keep her quiet. She kept looking over at the bookshelf and smiling at this Guy...
Like she totally knew who He was.
It was so cool.
My mom and I are convinced that the reason babies take awhile to learn how to talk is because if they could talk right away they would tell us all of their stories from heaven.
I'm sure that she does remember Him and would tell me all about Him if she could.
It gives me cold chills just thinking about it.



That makes sense why it takes babies a while to talk. I agree!
ReplyDeleteThey sure don't look very happy in that picture...haha
ReplyDelete