September 19, 2011

Five Months.

Holy Cow! Where has the time gone??
Our little Miss Addie Pants is getting so big.
It is starting to hit me that she isn't a newborn anymore.
Mixed emotions there. 
It goes by too fast, but I'm loving all of her new stages.



At 5 months she....
Eats every four hours. Wahoo!
Rolled over from back to belly. Just two days ago actually.
Can sit up all by herself. She topples every now and again, but she is actually pretty stable.
Tries to grab anything and everything. She full on dives for it if it is too far away.
Has found her thumb. I have been trying to avoid this. I really hope she doesn't become a thumb sucker.
Shoves EVERYTHING in her mouth.
I think she is starting to teethe.
Has outgrown her baby bed and is now sleeping in either her crib or a pack n' play
Still no good at sleeping. As soon as her dad gets through this next test we are going to start some serious sleep training.
She is really good at falling asleep on her own. Unless that binky falls out. Then we are doomed.
Takes two long naps and one itty bitty nap every day.
Is an extremely happy baby.
Does this high pitch squealing noise. We think it is cute, I'm sure everyone else thinks it is annoying.
Makes the funniest facial expressions.
Wears size 2 diapers.
Still fits into her 3-6 month clothes fabulously. Some are still too big.
Is kind of starting to grow some hair. It is just REALLY blonde, so it is hard to see.
Still hates her carseat.
Still rips my hair out.
Gives me hugs when I pick her up. She doesn't know that is what she is doing, but I love it anyways.
Is the sweetest little girl ever.
We just love her to pieces!







2 comments:

  1. She is so dang cute! They grow way too fast! It's a bitter sweet thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just beyond adorable! Love her! Glad everything is going so good. :) Wish you were closer so we could do play dates. :)

    ReplyDelete