December 22, 2011

Eight Months.







Addie Pants turned Eight Months on Monday.
I was stressing out because I was in Cedar and forgot my camera.
Ray was supposed to bring it down with him when he came, but he forgot too.
So we called my mom's friend and he came over and snapped some pictures for me. Phew!

Anyways, at 8 months she....
Crawls all over the place.
Her bottom two teeth have broken through.
She has learned how to fake cry.
Follows my parents dogs all over the house. They don't love it, but she sure does.
Loves to eat her gerber finger foods...
She gets excited when I get them out and then tries to get as many in her hands as possible before she puts them in her mouth.
Sleeps through the night. Most nights.
Loves to rough house. Especially loves to go upside down.
Is impossible to put a diaper on/get dressed. She rolls over and crawls away.
Loves to jump.
Loves to pull herself up on things.
Laughs when I turn bubble guppies on. She only really likes the intro, then she gets bored.
Is still just a little sweetheart.
We love her to pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Cuuuute!! Those pictures are darling! Hope you have a good christmas

    ReplyDelete